Monday 19 May 2008

Week In Review

My every week had been full of stuff to do but neva so eventful. This previous week, i was involved in 3 major events. been wanting to write about them during the wk but neva had the time or energy for it.

First was the end of the era wic i managed to key in. My baby belongs to someone else now. He has shown that he can take good care of her and tt keeps me happy.

Last Monday, I got hitched to me new, old Baby, We were introduced the previous week and this week, i had spent much time getting acquainted to her. Had to get to know how she moves, wic of her buttons to push, how much i can push her, how to handle her, etc. still impressed with her many curves, the front and the back, so sleek wic made me attracted to her in the first place. loves the way she feels under me, hugging my body as we explore the world, not yet the world la but..... u get the drift. enjoying the way she purrs with every thrust. yet to hear her roar. there's still more of JeeJee for me to find out but all we have is time.

on Friday, my 2NT classes had their Thematic concert. This was what i was busy with the whole week. A roller coaster ride that can arrest any person's cardia. I think i exhibited all available emotions and showcased several characteristics too; happy, sad, fuming mad, generous, unreasonable, whiney, diplomatic, authoritative, motivational, uncaring. but in the end, they put up a gd show. i had no doubt from the very beginning that they would. they just needed a little push and some encouragement. The next day, treated 18 of them to a movie, Speed Racer, for their outstanding achievement in my Maths Mid Year Exam. it was a short outing but hoped they enjoyed themselves.

No comments: