Saturday 10 May 2008

Screwer

The week was quite uneventful. it was exam period and my class was behaving well. finished my nmarking early, on the day of my paper. and evrything was going quite smoothly.

Then came friday. short day. i already planned to leave at 12, go home, rest and then go for prayers. lookrd at my schedule and saw i will be done invigilating by 10. got two hours to spare, can do some work. having trouble with the VPN token so was trying to solve the issue.

at 1110, came back to my table and heard my phone rang. picked up n owyong was asking me where i was. i said i was at my table, and she told me i was supposed to be at class 3N4 for invigilation, i was surprised and i asked, "Sure or not?". i rechecked the schedule n lo n behold, yes, i was supposed to be at 3N4. how did i manage to overlook this? mebe becoz i dun teach this class. i highlighted each n evry one of my invig slots but i seem to manage to miss this slot.

Then i saw Farah's message at 1108 asking me to be where i m supposed to be. n i saw missed calls from choocy, all this ppl were fm the exam com. as i was rushing up the stairs to the class, my HOD also called me asking where i was n wheteher i was on my way to the invig rm. haiya, y muz i always screw up n the big ppl will notice?

Man, wat a way to end the exam wk. in the end i left at 1210. hehe.

No comments: