Friday 12 October 2007

Half year review

Siang hari di pejabat sehari sebelum raya.
17 minggu di persikitaran ini.
tetapi tak selaju haluan yg diharapkan.

busy marking now. taking a break.

as i ponder and look back at my life here in PSS, i juz sometimes feel that i am not totally elated at being here. dun get me wrong. the work here is fine but i juz feel empty. i have this constant feeling of void. i do keep myself busy wif work and other stuff but something's juz missing. frens r ard, the kids keep me occupied but i kinda feel out of place, like i'm left out of something.

it doesn't help that i woke up late tdy. missed the full staff photo-taking session and my comm's also. the only photos i took were for the new staff and for my CS1 dept. for my CS2, i dun think i'm recognized coz i have not done any work in their department. n for the dept that i've been 'helping' the whole semester, i am quite sad to think they forgot totally about me. sigh.

for years now,the eid celebrations have not been meaningful to me. i juz dun feel the excitement anymore. this year's no different. juz goin thru the motions.

i'm juz a shell. someone help me. many haf tried but the pieces juz dun fit. enlightenment? pls?
fill me up, i implore you.

No comments: