Wednesday 22 August 2007

A realisation

hmm, mebe i was actuali deluding myself. i haf always tot i was good at wat i do but apparently i came to realise tt i'm not. no appreciation haf been forthcomin. hey it's oni been 3 months, wat dya expect ryt. but i didnt expect the converse either. so far wat i've been hearin is mainly criticisms for the way i do my job. so the T's ard here think they haf it all figured out and this poor BT here is doin it all wrong. so clever of them to put the matters straight to my RO instead of to me. well, mebe they mean well. my RO is supposed 2b taking care of me and guiding me.

tdy was not the first time. tt's wat makes it all so much harder to swallow. they are saying i'm too lenient?? mebe i do give chances here n there but we r humans, i do take reason. u dun immediately blow ur top evry time somethin's amiss.

hmm, come to think of it, i may haf too much compassion. i haf been known to hold back my punches but these are 13 n 14 yr olds here. wat dya expect me to do? mebe i'll noe wen i haf tt meetin wif my RO.

the intriguing thing here is, who the hell haf been tokin abt me huh?

No comments: